The Mobiflex tent was specifically designed for the Special Forces unit and are very easy to erect. The Mobiflex is spacious, lightweight, and rugged; this tent works perfectly as a two to four person sheltering unit. The Mobiflex tent is also very easy to set up. The Mobiflex can endure even the most extreme weather conditions, and it also provides a breezy insulation system for hot and humid environments.
Specifications and Features:
- Built in poles.
- Ripstop nylon rain-fly.
- Vinyl-coated floor.
- Stove jack, roof ventilators, and hang ties come included.
- One screen door with zippered storm flap plus two zippered screen escape hatches with storm flaps.
- Inner area is resistant to heavy rain, wind, mildew, fire and ultraviolet degradation.
- Outer area provides insulation and blackout capability.
Tent Purchasing Tips:
- Use the number of campers to determine the minimum size tent needed.
- Consider the equipment you will store in the tent, and take into account the vestibules and gear lofts for storage.
- Take note of the peak center height measurement to determine if you can stand inside the tent.
- Trail campers should select the smallest lightweight tent, while campground campers should select based on comfort.