The USMC Marine tent-Military Issued (Used) can double as a family camping tent or as a temporary military shelter. Rainfly covers all openings and features high-wind guy-out points for staking down the USMC Marine tent. The rainfly can also be used independently of the tent by utilizing the included poles and stakes. The tents structural design adds sufficient height which allows enough space to change clothes. NSN (8340-01-452-5919)
Specifications and Features:
***Please keep in mind that the USMC Marine tent is used, and in very good condition.
- Floor: 70-denier ripstop nylon (withstands a minimum water pressure of 45 PSI).
- Rainfly: 70-denier ripstop nylon with a pigmented polyurethane coating that prevents the escape of light and yields visual and infrared protection.
- Withstands a water pressure of 60 psi.
- Free-standing and double-walled.
- Vapor permeable, highly breathable, two doors, a water-resistant flooring (forty-square-feet), and rainfly.
- Ideal for use in temperatures ranging from 0 to 120°F.
- Withstands steady 40 mph winds (gusts up to 50 mph).
- Reversible (OD Green to Desert Tan), and flame-resistant rainfly provides 20-square-feet of additional covered storage.
||38 Sq. Ft.
|Weight ( including poles)
||38 sq. ft
||0.5 cu. ft